Sunday 17 March 2013

Goblin Squigs

A few more Goblins this week - the bouncing beach-balls of death...

The figures below are the original metal Squigs and handlers, which were loads of fun to paint. The figures are still available although, as they're in FineCast, I'll forego the link (still not a fan of the stuff, even after a couple of years).

Goblin Squig 1 Goblin Squig 2 Goblin Squig 3

Next up are Night Goblin Net Teams. I can't find them on the Games Workshop website anymore, so the chances are they've been "retired".

Goblin Nets

Finally, some of the original fanatics. I can't remember how much they were, but the three metal figures together were almost certainly cheaper than one of the plastic fanatics Games Workshop now produce :-(

Goblin Fanatics

Just a quick post this week, as I'm busy on a bunch of projects. I am painting up some science fiction figures just now. It's slow going, but I've finally finished the base-coats, so hopefully the shading and highlighting won't take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment